Built a $2.2M pipeline and 150+ new sales opportunities in one year
The owner now has overall confidence that within the next 24-36 months the new sales organization will generate 50% of company sales. He feels like the sales organization has been built for sustainability and growth.
The owner of a marketing company, in business for 14 years, knew he needed help from a sales consultant because he was the sole generator of revenue. He needed help evaluating processes and employees, as well as developing a hiring process.
- Owner was generating all revenue
- Had one sales rep who was not performing
- Hiring process for sales reps was not finding the right candidates
- No developed sales process was resulting in inadequate or no sales opportunities
We devised systematic steps to help solve the
- Developed sales strategy and created a company play-book outlining product definitions, markets, buyer personas, sales plays, and sales processes
- Established a full sales process from lead generation to client on-boarding
- Replaced and installed a new CRM system
- Removed existing sales rep and hired four new sales leaders to cover the US
- Conducted weekly sales team meetings and one-on-one meetings
What changed afterwards…
- Accomplished a 52% close rate on client proposals and delivered $350,000 in new revenue.
- Created positive work environment where the sale process was understood and followed leading to transparency and confidence of the company leaders.
- The owner no longer feels the weight of revenue generation solely on his shoulders.
Starting Revenue: $5 Million
Ending Revenue: $6.5 Million
Staff Members: 16